- Attends Mass regularly
- Supports the mission of the parish
- Completes an annual Stewardship Intention Card and faithfully fulfills their commitments.
A registered and active steward of Our Lady of Lourdes Parish commits to:
- Developing their faith, living their baptismal call, and celebrating Mass regularly.
- By living their baptismal call, they share their talents within the community, making a prayerful decision to choose ministries that enrich both themselves and their community.
- Using the Biblical tithe as a guide, which is 10% of gross income; treasure commitments reflect proportional and sacrificial support for all parish ministries and other charitable works.
Our Lady of Lourdes is a Parish of Stewards
2017 Intention Card
Authorization of Stock Transfer Form